Motorcycle Gear (Airbag Jackets)
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market to Grow by USD 181.85 Million During 2020-2024, Alpinestars Spa and Bering Moto Emerge as Key Contributors to Market Growth | Technavio
Technavio has been monitoring the motorcycle airbag jacket market and it is poised to grow by USD 181.85 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210104005333/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the motorcycle airbag jacket market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The airbag vest is expected to be the leading segment based on product in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Introduction of airbags as product is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 18%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 181.85 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Alpinestars Spa, Bering Moto, Dainese Spa, Helite Moto, ixon SAS, KTM AG, MOTOAIR, Mugen Denko Co. Ltd., Polaris Inc., and Spidi Sport Srl. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- High adoption rate of protective gear is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high purchasing cost limiting adoption restraints the market growth.
- How big is the Europe market?
- The Europe region will contribute to 31% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Alpinestars Spa, Bering Moto, Dainese Spa, Helite Moto, ixon SAS, KTM AG, MOTOAIR, Mugen Denko Co. Ltd., Polaris Inc., and Spidi Sport Srl are some of the major market participants. The high adoption rate of protective gear will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this motorcycle airbag jacket market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market is segmented as below:
- Airbag Vest
- Airbag Jacket
- North America
- South America
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The motorcycle airbag jacket market report covers the following areas:
- Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market Size
- Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market Trends
- Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market Analysis
This study identifies introduction of airbags as product differentiator as one of the prime reasons driving the motorcycle airbag jacket market growth during the next few years.
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist motorcycle airbag jacket market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the motorcycle airbag jacket market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the motorcycle airbag jacket market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of motorcycle airbag jacket market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Airbag vest - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Airbag jacket - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alpinestars Spa
- Bering Moto
- Dainese Spa
- Helite Moto
- ixon SAS
- KTM AG
- Mugen Denko Co. Ltd.
- Polaris Inc.
- Spidi Sport Srl
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.